The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Let me remember you... (讓我記得你的臉) by AiFm DJ

I heard a song Let me remember you, “讓我記得你的臉”.

I had a deep impression of this song. A lot of time we did not treasure people or things around us. We took things for granted. Whenever there was any obstacles besides pointing fingers at each other what could be and should be done. Only a few days in Bintulu, too many things happened that even my life was nearly grasped by the King of Death. In this process, I was not threaten I know that God hands were there. If it wasn’t my time, He would protect and lead me through.

I learnt to treasure everyone and everything around me. Those missed would be my memory.

On the 2nd day when I arrived Bintulu, I was diagnosed of problems in my liver. After a week treatment, praise the Lord everything was alright. Lesson learnt was that, health come first before everything. Even if you have the best fiancé or fiancée, family members, career, house, car… is it worthwhile if you suffered from all kind of disease in order to enjoy all this? It would just be a torture to the others.

The earthquake in Sze Chuang really shakes all things down. All the historical place, families, school leaving thousands of families homeless and thousands of people losing their loved one.
Actually, I was still in my vacation in Sabah. Not knowing all the news around. When I reached home, I searched for all the news in the papers and net. Oh my gosh! I could hardly breathe. I felt pain deep within me when I saw all the photos that were captured by the reporters. There was a strong desire for me to go there to help them up! But I was not a well-trained volunteer nor do I keep myself update with the voluntary society since I left my pre-university life. Really felt sorry for not being able to help. Besides monetary terms of aid I could think of nothing to help them.

Now it was already the 2nd week of the disaster. People suffered in their mind, losing their loved one. Even though now all the countries around the world donate money for restructured the city, there was one thing that could not be restructured by money, their heart!
Thus, while I listen to the song, I was touched to treasure everyone and everything around me. Not to wait till I lost it then I wept over it! I experienced it once while I was in my second year a choice that I made hurting the one whom I loved. I would never want to experience such a feeling anymore.

No comments: