The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Bowling

Everybody were celebrating mother's day today.. Although I was not at home, my mom is always in my heart... This year have to apologize to mom for late wishing.
Not having opportunity to celebrate mother's day with mothersss... genius SY suggested to play bowling at unimas...
That is how I celebrated my mother's day this year...

Playing bowling with all the brothers and sisters... From the left, Emerald, Siu Hee, Annie, Honey, Toh Hii, Chien Soon, Sie Yew, Wen Kiat, Tony and me...

Haha.. Showing professional skill... (It was a gutter ball indeed :p)
So painful.. Forgot to cut my nail prior the game... accidentally broke my nail... Ouch!!!

No comments: