The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lunch at Pondok Laguna

Today going out with little Ju Imm and her parents. Having lunch at Pondok Laguna. We really enjoyed the time there, sharing all the stories of life. It's the papa and mama's time so Ju Imm and I go for photos hunting! Unfortunately din have a suitable camera to take a great photo. This not bad also... :p

This "Pondok Laguna" located at Crown Plaza, Near Hock Lee centre. It's Indonesian Style restaurant. Things are quite spicy but it's really mouth watering food... We order 6 dishes for 6 person. Can u imagine how full we are!!!

From this blending, I learnt something precious. That is to treasure the time, persons around me and me myself. A lot of time when I heard about others misfortune I just take it as a story of misfortunes. I need to learn. Ju Imm's father is actually a contractor before turning into charity worker. What changed His life and what make their whole family turn and have faith in the Lord. It's really a long story!

It's not sympathized on others misfortune. I need to see, how much God loves each and every of His chosen one!!! It make me realised of the purpose of my living!



Here we are; Brother Steven, Sister Karen, little Ju Imm and her parents...

Ju Imm and her parents
Ju Imm and I
Ju Imm and Sie Ying
At SPIC. (Local product retail) Pepper Product


This Tauhu really looks like volcano... Hahaha...
Spicy grilled fish
Here we are..

No comments: