The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Trip to Sabah...

Eventually it is the time for me to depart to Sabah together with all my friends. The start of an adventurous trip.. A trip that without much planning!
Here we go…
Depart right on time 4pm sharp. I prayed throughout the whole journey, pray for the Lord’s presence. Not abundant me due to my stubbornness. I’m thankful that the Lord really preserved this trip.
Here is our schedule after we finished our trip;

1st Day
Arrived at Kota Kinabalu at 6:30pm
Went visiting UMS

2nd Day
Tour around Kota Kinabalu

3rd Day
Going to Manukan Island and Sapi Island

4th Day
Kundasang

5th Day
Going to Labuan

6th Day
Shopping

7th Day
Miri- Sarawak Tropical Forest

8th Day
Gua Niah, Lambir National Park, REXbox

9th Day
Shopping

10th Day
Night - Bintulu

11th Day
Zoo, Beach, Riverfront

12th Day
In Bus

13th Day
Kuching

No comments: