The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Sushi Again!!!

This is the 4th time I went to sushi king. Haha.. dunno since when I became the promoter of Sushi King!!! What attracted me to visit sushi king again and again is the environment of the shop. Is clean. But one sad things is that when there are a lot of customers the quality of service and food decrease..

Mei Xia and I went to Sushi King on Sunday noon, enjoying the sushi and of course got a lot of things to chat... It had being a long time since we last had meal together. She is really a pattern to me in the way she serve and learn. Thanks a lot!!! ^-^

Here are the types of sushi that we or i should say i like the most!!! Hihi...:p

Roll with crabs..
Rolls with salmon.. Fresh prawn (So so..)
Here we go... Enjoying our sushi...


Tuna Mayo..
I like this one the most... Dunno why I just like it.. Yummy yummy...

No so much we can only finished up to this level... Blotted!!! :x
Oh my gosh... need to keep fit oled. Keep eating like this, sure gain my weight!!! out of 10 plates 6.5 plates were eaten by me!!!

No comments: