The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Disapointed!!!

My mood is grey right now!!! Although my vacation starts tomorrow, I've lost the mood for the vacation!

I appreciated my friends for their arrangement for the trip and they really put efforts into it. The trip to Sabah. This is the first time i join their plans and it seems disappointing. I really can't imagine how could their arrange for the trip without proper arrangement for the accomodation! Are we going to stay over night along the road side or at the bus station???

Receiving the sms from my freind I was shock!!! Asking me to book hotel at this time!!! Now is 11.25pm!!! Hello... anybody there wanna accept our booking!!!

Anyway hopefully the trip won't have any big problem that 4 of us can't deal with it...
Now I just wanna have a shout...
AAaaaaaaaaaaa.......................................
Ehm...
Feel better...
Hihihi... Cheers for tomorrow... life will be better..
God Blessed...

No comments: