The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sabah Trip

Let me introduced who involved in this trip. There are Chong Mui Jing (MJ), Kuan Pei Li (PL), Ellex Ting (Ellex) and me (Yun) (From the right). Here we are, future…ermm.. I should say fresh and hot engineers… :)


What I treasured from this trip was that we showed unity, love, care, rationale and most importantly boldness among 4 of us. After this trip, it proved that if we four were placed together the world would be under our feet. (Over expressed) :p

In this trip, we faced a lot of difficulties. The great things were that we never murmured. We sat down together to work out the solution from minor little bean things to the big deals.

I treasured the friendship bonds among us, four years we shared all the joy and tears. Among 4 of us only 2 were Christian but praise the Lord that during the trip, they all were exposed to the local church. The most worthwhile trip we’d made was the trip to Labuan where we knew no one or familiar with the place. However, we managed to visit most of the place in Labuan and even attended the Lord’s Table meeting on Sunday. Wasn’t it a miracle? During this trip, I thought I was going to miss the meeting but it proved that the Lord want me to learn to care for His will and depend on Him in every single matter. At first, I was not willing. I had the deep feeling within me that I need to look for someone, but I didn’t. I was filled with ego not willing to give up. However, the Lord knows and He had a way for me. At that moment, I excused my friends for washroom. I had never had such a strong and weird feeling within me that cause me to turn back to the Lord.

Things were not in order till I came out from the washroom. A sister messaged me! Sister Tan Jen. She was an angel send by God to aid us up! From this I realized once a brother used to remind us that no matter where we were, remember to abide and be connected to the Body! Suddenly I had a realization on this statement. Previously, even thought I had a so called normal church life, I never treasured the divine relationship among each other until my last semester and also my graduation trip! Thus, on the way back to KK I prayed that the Lord take the veils away and keep revealing Himself to me that I would know Him more.

As I mentioned before, I did go for the Lord’s Table day meeting. Previously, I would keep quiet because I know none of them and it’s very hard for me to share or speak in front of more than 10 people! Even though the number of saints was only 16, I was supplied and healed in that meeting. Meeting all the matriculation saints and friends, I remembered my first year. Thus automatically I told them to treasure the church life. I was shock by my own response as well.There were a few times during the trip that we faced difficulties and even some dangerous matter occurred. Praise the Lord for got saints prayed for my trip. I really could feel it. So many times and it was so closed but the hand of God protected us. I could say nothing besides thank God for He so love me.

No comments: