The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Finished exam...

Just finishing my last paper… very disappointing on my answer… but I have already tried the best…

Tonight I had an outing with some of the sisters from the hostel, sis Erica, Ah Yan and Chin Sieng. We had our dinner at “Ren Jian Cha Fang” a bit disappointed with the food that they served, the food taste had drop since last time I visited the place in last February… still missing the “Ma la mian” spicy noodles that I ordered last time… but tonight the noodles tasted no more like previous. But one thing I like was their dumpling taste quite ok… maybe long time didn’t try out dumpling oled...
From the left, Ah Yan, Chin Xian, Erica and Me (Yun)
The taste so so dumpling..
Pot of Sarawak milk tea
Too hungry... din care whether it's delicious or not just wallop down the noddle..
Here we come to the Spring..
Creating creative slogan for our beloved parents..


With the cute bear bear..
Hihi... me of course got write something for my parents...



Time to write a slogan..Dada... time to make a move oled...




Taman Sahabat...













Thanks all the sis… I treasure the time with you all… not sure whether it is the last time that we take photos together. You all are pinned in my heart. God blessed each and everyone of us. Do treasure the time being together also the time we enjoyed and experienced Christ… Gain Christ and grow in life. Jesus loves you and I love you all too…

No comments: