The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Prior to departure...

Tick Tack Tick Tack...
Waiting for the time to go to the airport and depart... first time having this kind of feeling reluctant to leave! Sigh!!!...
Dunno what to do.. start blogging again! Written down my feeling deep within.
Oh Lord! Share about today's portion! Our valuation of the knowledge of Christ in comparison to all things... How much Chirst value to me, depend on how much I know Him. How do I know Chirst? It's through His word. In the old testament there was a Beulah land flowing with milk and honey. Today the word is the reality of the good land flowing with nourishing milk and honey.
I admit that until today. I still not knowing God. If I know Him, all the minor little beans things would not be an obstacles to me. A lot of time, the word of God save me from my situations. Recently, Matt 6:32-33 For all these things the Gentiles are anxiously seeking. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all will be added to you.
John 21, regarding the living and moving of a believer. It helps me a lot. Making me clear on the path that I need to choose in faith. Even this few weeks morning revival. The Lord loves and care for me very much. Through His words, He preserves me to remain in the flow of life.
I pray for my sister, for her life in Johor. I felt guilty that due of my fault she has to suffer. Not able to go home during her holidays due to industrial training in every semester break. Everytime, she told me her situation, I was very depressed! I would rather it was me!!!
From this process, I learn that the Lord is faithful and His all sufficient grace is enough for those who loves Him. This few days I was alone at home, having much time to pray and enjoy the Lord. He really enlightened me that it is no point to blame myself for something that the Lord had arranged and allowed. Now I understand why some brothers and sisters shared that if it is not the will of God no matter now hard you tried it just doesn't work. For all things work together for the benefit of those who loves Him. My sister started to share her life plus the church life with me! Praise the Lord. May the Lord forgive me for my lack of faith.
"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all will be added to you. " May the Lord gain each and everyone in this earth to know Him and enjoy Him as everything! Know Him in a thorough way that He would be our treasure! Praise the Lord!

No comments: