The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sick Again!!!

Too bad fall sick again on the first day I reach Bintulu... Maybe too tired after the trip and the hot weather in Bintulu really driving me crazy. Really can't imagine since when Bintulu had such a high temperature! 36º C!!! Oh my...

Driving my friends around the town area all of us sweat whenever we get out of the car... hopefully can brought the air-cond together with us.

Now have to stay at home taking all sorts of medication to get my fever, flu, caugh... better...
Hate the feeling of being sick... losing all the appetite also turning my sweet voice into a 'duck voice' my sister comment!!! Luckily now is holiday can have a lot of rest! :)

For those out there alone and still having exam or studies or practical.. Do take care of your health! Due to the unstable weather. For you can only enjoy all things if you are in good health... Cheers for all the day... gambatae and God blessed.

No comments: