The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New day in office

Another new day for my work.. Got a lot of constrains in this project. No software in my laptop!!! A big problem for me.. Luckily got angles lending me a hand.. A hand that help me when I in need of it.
First is the Adobe Photoshop then the MatLab version 6. I search everywhere for MatLab version 6.

Errmm, TH, do you have Adobe Photoshop? I need one for my pc coz I din bring my laptop to campus today..
Ok, well I have to see first whether I have or not..
Well.. Thanks first..
Yea, I have one Adobe Photoshop version 8.0 de le..
Thanks..
'I will be there in a second!!!' Wow.. haha..
Thanks...

Installiiiinnggg...

Yea.. Done!!! ^-^

Already don't have the idea where and who I can get the software from.. Just now, went over to Darren (a person that I don't dare to go near with!)

With a shy face I ask,

Excuse me.. Errmm, morning...

Morning..

Errmmm, may I know whether you have any Matlab software?

Oh ya, I have, but is rather an old version..

Wow.. Is just what I need.. Can I borrow from you?

Ya sure. But i think Disk 2 got some problem..

Ok is alright.. as long as I can install the first Disk is good already... Thanks a lot..

Installlliiinnggggg......

The disk is corrupted!!! Arrggg.. :(

Errmmm, Darren.. The disk is corrupted!!! Do you have anymore copy???

Oic... I will help you to get a copy with another lecturer then later...

Ok thanks.. This your disk. Thanks for your help..

Waiting!!!!

Hurmp...

I think I better start doing it with pc first.. hehe..

Have a nice day... ^-^

No comments: