The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Friday, September 12, 2008

In Lab again!!!

Welcome to my lab again. This time, the photos were captured by an intruder who sneaked into my lab and looked for me for lunch... Whahaha... (Dun get angry oh... :p) haha...

See how efficient I'm working.. :p

Full concentration while working.. Don't realise the time past.. 'Just for a while!!!' hahaha... My a while is one hour gua i think... Poor guy, have to wait for me nearly an hour for lunch.. hahaha... Sorry... :( Next time me cia.. :p


Yipee.. going to enjoy my dunno what to do work.. :p
Thanks for all the encouragements, cares, the accompanying and jokes.. :p

No comments: