The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

In my Lab..

Another day gone, suddenly felt that I need to write something today! I take a long walk around the campus today. Felt aimless... Just realised that I have stayed here for 4 years already!!! Wow... I had missed lots of joy here..

Just want to share that have to treasure all things around you before you missed it!!! This is my mood today while carrying out my lab work.. Though it is hard, I will take things easy.. :p

When I turn around, I realised that I had miss a lot.. Thanks for all the encouragementss and caress.. ^-^

Thanks Haji for the photos and spending time to joke with me to release the tense.. :p

Before...


Don't know how do you feel when view this photos.. Beware!!!.. volcano's going to erupt anytime.. hehe... :p (So tense..)

During
Capturing and inputing the images (Just posting..)
Take a break for peace!!!
Hehe.. another one.. (Qi Xiao d)

After

Hehe.. analysing the hardest part.. see I will smile and continue on again... Gambatae... Yea.. ^-^

No comments: