The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Colours..

This few days when I was having a deep thought on some important matters. I just realised that when man lost his directions all things could happen.

Try to view at this photo.. What is in your mind and what can you see from this photo?


I could only said that, I could only view colours.. patches of colours!!! Other than that I could see nothing! If I were to be placed in the photos which colour I choose to be? Red, yellow, marroon, blue, cyan, grey, black...

I'm the one who determine the colours of my life..

Though most of the time I can't change the outward situation. I was forced to do things and was forced to be placed and to be forced to be who I am.. There is one thing that I realised, even thought now I was in grey, little white dot in grey could brightened up the grey. Who is willing to place that little white dot in my life?

A friend of mine, remind me of colours that he had lasted spoken to me before met a misfortune and left. I hate this kind of feeling.. not only grey but black.. so dark that I could see NOTHING!!! Just NOTHING.. I thought my life is going to be grey and black forever.. I close myself up from colours..

Luckily, God still have mercy on me, He give me few dots of colours (bright colours) that ensure me that I still have lots of hope.. He gives me stars...

When you view this photo, what you see? You noticed the dark background or you see the bright dots..

I see bright dots..

I'm thankful that I was still given a chance. Though I'm not sure how long would I be here.. but one thing for sure is that I still have you. I have all of you.. my dearest frens, family, brothers and sisters.

No comments: