The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Draw me one step further..

Lord Jesus draw me, one step further

Draw me, Lord from where I am

I’ve been here too long already

Move me, Lord I know You can.


Your whisper, Lord, so softly sounding

Deep within my heart does burn

Let Your stillness now subdue me

That Your feeling I discern.


All idle thoughts and impure feelings

Lord, remove from mind and heart

Wash me in the crystal water

And more life to me impart.

All heathen things that block my vision

Rocks of self-ambition, pride

Now expose and burn away, Lord

By Your look intensify.


Increase the weight of glory in me

Let Your Spirit now transform

That all things would not be wasted

But would work to save me more.


Lord Jesus, Oh how much I need You

Thank You Lord, that You are here

Ever present as the Body

I would always seek You there.


It was by the mercy of God that I came across this hymn once again. Time really flee, without my realisation it had been 3 weeks since I came back from Bintulu.. Having all kinds of services and my own research work really worn me out.. Thinking over what had I done in this few weeks really have to repent to God for being rebellious, unfaithful, blind...

I had been here too long. I do not know what's others situation. I need to come back, back to the tree of life, back to Christ.

Many time I strive to put things down, strive to do many things.. remind me of stanza 3


"All heathen things that block my vision

Rocks of self-ambition, pride

Now expose and burn away, Lord

By Your look intensify."


I could not remain in the same situation. I need to rise up. Back! Remembered once a brother said, "We need to exercise before God, not man!" This sentence come into my mind reminding me that I could choose to give up, give up all things (all the exercises and practices).. It was only going to prove that all this while, I had gain no Christ!!! I just gain a view in others mind.. If I really gain Christ and being touch by Him deeply I won't be who I am now at this moment!


Though I do not think this way, my daily life in this few weeks really show. Showing that how weak I am, just too weak!!! In all practices and exercise, I just could not make it.. Though there is a great will, but my body and my mind could not afford it!


In the book of Mark, For Everything is possible to God! Before this verse, Jesus said that it is easier for a camel to enter into the eye of the needle than a rich man enter into the kingdom of God.. How could it be? How could a huge camel enter the eye of the needle? Is through all the processes.. Being renewed and being transformed.. In the process of being renewed and transformed, there are times we might fall and become weak but this is a process.

This remembered me of how i learn to walk when I was a babe. I fall down, hurt.. there was tears.. But once the process is done, see I can walk and run properly now!!!


Thank God for the dizziness today that I'm not able to continue on my things. Refreshed myself and move on again.



Consecration is all that matters!!!



No comments: