The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Gambatae... Yun!!!

A new start for new Yun. Gambatae!!!
Just realized that I'm too weak... I need a hand! A hand that only He could give...

I enjoy this hymn recently, consecrate myself over and over again to move on..

To You,

dear Lord,

I give myself afresh again,

Unsparingly for Your desire, Your economy,

Oh fire from above, come and consume me thoroughly,

that You can be my all, my life, my everything.

It's Your mercy and Your love,

that I can give myself to You,

It takes eternity to know is worth to You to me..

Gambatae... ^-^ Yun can make it...


No comments: