The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday..

It was my 24th year old birthday.. Having a quite surprise and wonderful birthday celebration. Before the clock struck sharp 12am of 3rd Sept 2008, a sis and my 'gua lui' called to sing a birthday song to me.. wow SURPRISE and very touch!!! :) In 2 minutes time, another brother called to sang another birhtday song to me.. my heart melt... hehe.. so toucing.. what a memorable time, it was the first time in my life that someone called to sing birthday song to me.. Thanks...

Thanks to all my friends around the world for the sms and emails.. thanks that i am still in your heart.. so touching that it kept me awake till 3:30am.. doing my data analsying and also sms.. :p (Still smile in the dream!!! :p)

Too bad still have do my duty rooster and then have to go to lab to do my lab work.. another rushing day.. before going to lab, I take time to meet my supervisor who required me to come out with 150 sets of data last week.. I could not manage to produce the results... thus, i went to talk to her about the problems occured and the constrains in the lab work.. who knows she said, "Then you analysed first 1 set of data and we would discuss about it when the data come out!!!" Wow.. I was so happy.. for your information i just manage to produce 4 sets of data in 2 days lab work.. still have a lot to do before reaching 150s... even i stay overnight in lab also not able to come out with it.. too bad.. :(

Arriving at the lab.. with a super happy mood start doing my lab work.. another wishes faraway from Malaysia pop up... received another birthday song from my special best friend.. hehe.. so lovely and touch.. :) hehe..

Anyway, half way doing my lab work, stomach began to boycott for i forgot to take my breakfast.. :p.. so sweet my dearest brother bought me lunch.. haha.. thanks bro.. muaks..

Whole week tired of lab work and writings.. my mind had a great plan.. I'm going to paint the town red tonight.. hehe..
Got 'dian dian' and CS accompanied me for dinner at 'Memory'.. the garlic bread taste so nice.. but the beef noodle onli so so.. I ordered for 2 (Beef noodle and Laksa) so greedy.. but at the end 'Dian Dian' have to finish it.. hehe.. sorry 'dian dian'.. :p
Then we went for cake!!! Yea cake.. this time marble cheesecake... Yummy!!!



Around 11:15pm, I plan to go for movie.. too bad.. CS is sick.. cancel the movie.. have to go home lo.. On the way back home.. Guess what happen to the one who suggest going for movie????!!!




FALL ASLEEP!!!


Hehe.. still haven't paint the town red already collapse.. too tired... Reaching home.. Take a bath!!! Treat myself with a great rest, put aside all the work... Zzzz... :)

Anyway, posting this up to thank all my beloved one.. thanks for your encouragements and time.. I treasure it..

No comments: