The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Meaningful Quotes

Feel a bit dizzy today.. Began to not feeling well.. browse through my e-mail, saw this meaningful mail.. share with you all..



This is really a great lesson to learn..
I was worried recently about my research, my personal problems and........ when i saw this, really felt that I am an idiot.. not knowing how to cast all things unto God..
Don't you think that you are more precious than the birds???

Thus, in nothing be anxious, in everything, by prayer and petition, make your request to be make known to God. And the peace of God which surpasses every man understanding will guard your heart and your thought in Christ Jesus.. Amen. ^-^

No comments: