The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What a day???

I was really wondering why my life full of waiting? I hate waiting!!! This morning appointment with the lab technician to get the camera from him, who know, waited for him for another one and a half hour. I was a bit frustrated not because of waiting but for not answering my phone! nor reply my sms!!!

Now is 12.20pm already, just wanna started with my lab work, camera NO BATTERY!!! Oh my Gosh.. Charging the battery for the capturing takes me at least an hour for it..
Oh my Oh my oh my GOSH!!! What happened to this lab technician, inform him to get ready things for me last Friday.. He forgot!!! Now again forgot to recharge the battery!!! Time tick tack tick tack... my eagerness increase!!! Am I going to waste another day?

Aaaarrrr....
No mood d..

No comments: