The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Monday, October 27, 2008

COSWAY Kota Samarahan

Desa Ilmu is under vast development due to the government policy to turn Kota Samarahan into a knowledge town. Last Saturday, I take a walk around Desa Ilmu I found that it had really changed a lot... From the very first time I came to KS till now.. Really a new look.

Wow see what I found? I found COSWAY!!! I had been looking forward for it so that I could by my favorite drink there haha.. It was located just beside Roti Fresh. Here we go brought you all into the shop to see what's available in this shop. You could be a member too.. (**Haha.. I'm not a member of it..) so i'm here not to do any promotion.. Just to introduce to you the shop that I will always visit with my sister when I'm in Bintulu..


The product here ranges from daily utilities to toilet utilities.. Here we go..










No comments: