The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

My messy office desk..

It was really a stressful day, things that I had planned come out the other way round.. what a disappointed day...

It was nearly 7pm, I did not realized that after Lai and Hang Seng said good bye to me, only me alone in the big, creepy office..
when I turn around, I found the office vacanted!!! Take the opportunity to capture the whole office wow...

Anyway, I could not bother much.. working very hard to get my image analysis out..


Here it is my messy desk..
My desk - in the middle of war
Empty, silent, creepy... office



Haha.. another day passed.. I gonna love and hate this place very much..


No comments: