The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

My messy reading desk

Start my hobby again.. It had been a long time since I really spend some time on my blog. Busy busy busy and just busy... What a life!!!

Today, gonna enjoy myself blogging.. ^-^

Last few days got on hold of a wonderful camera. Take the opportunity to capture some of my reading room photos... This is the condition of my table while I was extremely busy and stress up.. These were captured at 2:40am!!! After I finished all the image analysis...







Though I had arranged it a bit.. It was still a mess.. Haha.. Ashamed.. :p
Had been thinking that I need a larger desk!!! hehe..

No comments: