The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

UNIMAS

Let me introduce my University, UNIMAS, a place that I used to hate it very much. However, now I change my perception already and I'm going to introduce to all the readers about my campus.

Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (University of Malaysia, Sarawak), UNIMAS, is the eighth University in Malaysia that was incorporated on 1992. Over the years, the University has grown rapidly with the establishmetn of 8 Faculties. There are, Faculy of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Economics and Business, Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology, Faculty of Applied and Creative Arts, Faculty of Cognitive Sciences and Human Development, Faculty of Social Sciences and Faculty of Resource Science and Technology.

At the moment, I don't have all the Faculties photos, but I will update when I got another new camera... Not sure when will it be... but soon...

Here are some photos that I grap somewhere. Have a brief view of my campus...
Satelite view of UNIMAS
UNIMAS Logo

UNIMAS main campus entrance


Chancellory
Library
Faculty of Engineering

Faculty of Resources Sciences and Technology...

Want to have a clear view. Pay a visit to http://www.unimas.my/ or visit UNIMAS once.. you will fall in love with it. Hihi..

No comments: