The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Decisions..

Recently, a lot of people approached me for advices. “What should I do?” A simply yet difficult to answer question that they posted to me in order to get confirmation for their decision.
I was trembling when they asked me for opinions no matter in their daily life or their spiritual life. A wrong word, a wrong suggestion would ruin their life and their future. Today I was saved by few verses in the bible,

1 Corinthian 2:3-5 And I was with you in weakness and in fear and in much trembling; and my speech and my proclamations were not in persuasive words of wisdom but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, In order that your faith would not stand in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

1 Corinthian 2:9-10 But as it is written, Things which eye has not seen and ear has not heard and which have not come up in man’s heart; things which God has prepared for those who love Him. But to us God has revealed them through the Spirit, for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God.

It was not what opinions that I could search and give them that they would be help. I strongly believed that if I approached someone for their opinion, I had actually made my own decision. What I need was that someone, who I think is mature enough to assure me. This should not be the way.

In 1 Corinthian 2:5 here said that In order that your faith would not stand in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. Is the power of God that would be able to keep us in every situation. God is omnipresence and omniscient, He arranged and provided all things even ere the world began just for us to seek Him as love, life just everything.

How are we able to seek Him? Praise the Lord that He had gone through processes, today He become the life-giving Spirit live within us. Just like air, we cannot see but it is there. Human being are created with human spirit, we need to be regenerated to be His children. Through the Spirit we are able to discern all things because God has revealed all things through the Spirit that the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God. When we exercise our spirit turn to God, we would be brought above the cloudy sky that we could see clearly the blue crystal-clear sky. Thus, we should always lift our eyes to the hills, from there will our help come. Jehovah is our keeper, who made heaven and earth will not let our foot slip, He keeps us and neither slumber nor sleep.

No comments: