The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Monday, July 14, 2008

The Song of A Lover

1. Your beauty and Your very dear Self, Have drawn me to run after You;
I am born and fed by You, In Your chambers I dwell for aye.

© My Belov’d, I belong to You, My Belov’d, How lovely You are;
In life and nature we are one-, we’re bound in love, ne’er be apart.

2. Your divine nature now I possess, It’s Your life that beautifies me;
Renewed, Obedient am I, Leaping now with my Belov’d.

3. Like a dove, singly I gaze on You, Like a lily I trust-in You;
I’m transformed and built by You, To become Your rest and joy.

4. In the fields I sojoutn now with You, Working with You in love-for life;
As a queen, I’m Your delight, To be raptured my hope is.

© On Your heart, set me as a seal, For Your love is as strong as death;
I desire my Belov’d and King-, Make haste, the mountains of spices.


I enjoyed this hymn, a wonderful expression of the follower of Christ to be transformed and eventually to be His bride.
I was born anew while I was in my Pre-U. However, I was not a lover of Christ. What I thought was it was a waste of time and boring to join such a meeting. I preferred to dream and stayed in my own small lovely world with my own future plan.
Praise the Lord that He loved and He will love till the end. His love drew me nearer to Him. Through each and every circumstance that He provided for me, make me turn to depend on Him make Him as my center that I would not stumble and remain in His house.
God is divine, He wants to make us the same as He is thus He renewed our mind that we could turn to Him like a dove and lily gazing and trusting in Him.
May the Lord had grace and mercy upon us renewed, transform and built us that we could become His rest and joy and be His delight.

No comments: