The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Phobia..

Stress up.. Got anybody know the specific term for those scare of his or her phone ringing? Too many messages and phone calls...
It was really a torture to have 2 mobile phones at the same time. I noticed that I was scared to switched on my mobile phones this few days. The highest record of 132 received sms and 28 received calls (from 6am till 1am).. Taking me hours to deal with it and keep recharging my phones for too much received calls... It seems like my life had turn into phone operator!!! Anyone can help me!!!
Is NOT dating, NOT family members but new students, friends, housemates' sms and calling so as to get informations and helps, all the 'Rubbish', ordered, complaints, murmuring... I tried my best to help and it seems that I really make it but it turn to a PHOBIA to me...
Why no one sms or call to care and love for me? It's my turn to complaints and murmur..
Aaaaaa........... feel like scream to the end of my voice...
By the way, luckily still got place to go online to release all the tension while dealing with all the sms and calls... Thank God!
Cheers... ^-^

No comments: