The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Teletubbies...

Let me introduce a children's television series that caused my siblings and I stick in front of the television for half an hour when we were about 4-12 years old...

TELETUBBIES

Let me introduce, Tinky Winky (purple), Dipsy (green), Laa-Laa (yellow) and Po (Red). So we named ourselves after this cute characters... My eldest sister is Tinky Winky, I'm Dipsy, my younger sister is Laa-Laa and the youngest one Po...

Hihi.. not including my eldest brother... Not in the same world (Power Ranger) :p

Now reviewing the cartoon characters, really have lots of memory with my siblings that might not happen again in our life time, since we all busy with our own stuff... anyway, Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po will always be together...Haha... i just realised that Dipsy is the darkest one... :( no wonder i am the darkest one among all the siblings :( hihi... but I'm glad of who I am... no one can replace...
Cheers... Teletubbies...

No comments: