The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

My wondering days grew increasingly empty

My wondering days grew increasingly empty
As I searched for the way,
Just to fill this gap inside me
Found my seeking vain.

Though all this dark earth would convince me
Life’s worth while,
Inside all my mirth
Was a cry for something real.
Don’t you lie to me world!

For my heart tells me different
When I hear of contentment
Deep within a lack knew better
Why not honest a lack knew better
Why not be honest world.

A flood of strong doubt as I heard the old story
Of a man they called Lord;
Yet my heart never cease to wonder,
Is He really Lord?

A search on His word found my hardened
Heart softened
And earth’s vanities faded.
In the brightness of His presence
Jesus came into me.

Now we’re always together
Growing into God’s fullness.
O Lord Jesus, how I love You!
You brought life into me.

Eng Hymns 1328


There were times I felt hopeless in my life and were about to give up. Fortunately, there were saints and friends around… accompany me through.
This hymns, My wondering days! I’m sure that everyone on the earth experience wondering days in their life. How much we seek? We run after? Sometimes we might felt that this world is just too cruel! We might even question on the presence of God when we experienced something that crushed our life!

But today I just want to share that Jesus came into me on the day I was baptized, He came as light, in the brightness of His presence, He brought life and hope into me that I would tread on.
I treasure on who I am and how I was brought to the church life that I would know God through the bible.

Others might believe into God due to miracles in their life or wanting something good out from the religious. But I believe in Him because of His hand. Leading me through not only in the moment of grieved but also in the moment full of joy.

I’m glad that He had mercy on me. Reveal to me Himself that I would come to the full knowledge of Him.

No comments: