The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Smiling Sky

I'm so blessed! Though I missed the view of this rare scene I still got on hold of some photos to share with my dear reader. Thanks to KM and MS for your wonderful captures. This super natural scene occurred on last Wednesday 3/12 night! While I was driving alone in the car, listening to the radio for fantastic romantic songs.. Suddenly the DJ pop up saying there is a wonderful scene on the dark sky!!! I looked up the sky but I found nothing indeed!!! Back to my room I began to msn to ask my friends whether they had seen the wonderful scene!!! Too bad none of them see.. all missed!!!

Ah ha.. thanks KM and MS know both of you will always share good things with me.. wahaha..
KM and MS both of them are in KL and Perak that time.. grab hold of their handphone and captured the nice scene for me.. muaks... thanks buddies..

Here, I posted the photos which were captured in KL and Perak! See I'm not craping!!! Is real nice and wonderful night!!! I wonder any guy proposed to their beloved that night!!! haha.. wonderful and memorable night!!!

Here are some of the captured photos forwarded by my web friends.











By KM
Smiling sky.. by MS
Smiling smiling .. :)

No comments: