The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

After that Hard Work

I am going to blog on the last few days.. my working environment!!! Stiving hard to get things done in few days time... This is indeed a noble work...
My messy but cozy bed.. **wahaha
While doing the mulitmedia show.. This is what I do when I am very tired... Struming on the guitar and singing.. Hopefully I won't wake the whole house people up..
It had been for 5 days that I stayed here working hard to get the things done!! The more I stressed up, the messier the bedroom turn out to be.. Anyway, this is not the messiest one..


Ah ha.. while doing the work I take time to relax my mind a bit!! Thanks for my friends' wishes for Xmas.. though I din celebrate it! Thanks anyway..

Eventually, by this morning.. The multi media is done!!! Yipee.. lol..


and this is me once reaching hostel..
.
.
.
.
.

Sleep like a pig..
* This was captured by XT who sneaked into my room to ask me to join their lunch..
but i was just too lazy to wake up.. sorry XT. Join you all next time


No comments: