The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cultural Costumes

I really hope that I would be one of them. But it could only be a dream. During the visit, we were attracted by the multi-cultural hat. Displaying here are all the hats that attracted us.
Let me introduce first a lady from Afica, by the way I didn't know what's her name. I had a great chat with her regarding her service. *Ashamed of myself of being so immatured in my life sometimes..

Herewe go, wonderful nice hat.. Cute little kids with their hats on.. Looks like little princess.
Mexico
Errrmmm.. not sure what hat is this. Some one please help me out with it.

Ah ha.. I loves this one. Once upon a time.... Princess Yun.. hehe..

I met my junior there. Let me introduce my junior Joyce..

I look like Hang Jebat..

While walking around I saw pairs of gigantic shoes.. Dutch shoes.. **Wahaha.. really huge!!!
And not to forget to paint our hand with Doulus. Thanks Chan..
Tada... Doulus and our name on it..


No comments: