The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Simply a Post

The clock stroke 2:52 am yet I was much awake in the calm and cool night. I was listening to the crackling sound of the creatures rejoicing out there and the tapping of my key pad. Well, I was no alone. I was accompanied by the hamster and the fish owned by my roommate.

Not going to say much~

There are some sentences that Yun would like to share with all my readers;

1. Treasure every moment of your life.
2. Treasure every person that present in your life.
3. Never say impossible unless you've tried.
4. Be bold in whatever situations.
5. Dare to love and dare to let go.

God blessed you~



No comments: