The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (Miri)

I had always paid a visit to the Starbuck but never the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.. This is the very first time I visited THe Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.. The surrounding is well organized and pretty comfortable..

We went there after the conference.. Since the others preferred window shopping which was not really my favour. I treat myself at the Coffee Bean~~

Here are few captures of the Coffee Bean..


The others join in half way after they are tired of window shopping~~
From the left; Jacelyn, Annie, Emerald, Ruth, Priscilla and Margaret
Another capture for all those who enjoy themselves in the Coffee Bean..

Tata.. My lovely, creamy, tasty Black Forest.. Yummy.. Dun get envious.. some time need to give myself a treat.. =p
Others tried capuccino~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day very cool site!! Guy .. Beautiful .
. Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds also? I'm happy to search
out a lot of useful information right here within the post, we
need work out extra strategies in this regard, thanks for
sharing. . . . . .

Here is my site :: green coffee extract reviews