The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Psalm 23

Jehovah is my Shepherd; I will lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me besides waters of rest. He restores my soul; He guides me on the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I do not fear evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You spread a table before me in the presence of my adversaries; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over; Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of Jehovah for the length of my days.

This is a famous psalm written by the king of David. I personally love this psalm and indeed being help by this psalm whenever I was passing through the valley of the shadow of death. Jehovah is my shepherd. I felt that I was very much blessed.

No comments: