The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Friday, January 9, 2009

My mp3

I had always been nice to all my belongings.. but due to a mistake a nearly spoil my one year old mp3.. I accidentally press the traveller charger and causes its leg to stuck in the charger!!!

Pity charger

I'm seeking up and down to get it back but I failed.. Thinking might need to get a new one.. Thanks to HS for the help to mend my charger!!!

Tata...
Here my charger.. well in piece!

My lovely mp3.. The battery had been flat for about a month already.. time to get charged!!!
Tata... they are back supporting each other.. hehe..

No comments: