The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Retired Extremely Dangerous (R.E.D)

What will you do when you felt frustrated?
Well, this few days I was filled with unsolvable problems and questions. Tonnes of shit stinking my life. Fell like gonna shouting, scolding.. bla bla bla.. but in the end I swallowed all into my stomach. 
Thank God I still survive.
Reaching the ultimate level of frustration.. I took lots of ice-cream and chocolates but it doesn't help. Thanks for the movie. The Retired Extremely Dangerous (RED) that make me laugh and leave behind all the frustrations. 
This is really a must watch movie. Dunno why I just simply love it. 
Brief description to the movie.

When his idyllic life is threatened by a high-tech assassin, former black-ops agent Frank Moses reassembles his old team in a last ditch effort to survive. 
The scene is nicely built. I was amazed at the technology of making the movie. The very second that really hold my breath. 
Below is the trailer for RED. Enjoy.


I love Frank Moses aka Bruce Willis. 
He is just so man and so handsome with the character that he held.


No comments: