The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Monday, November 8, 2010

My Convocation 09-10-2010 Noon

Have been too busy and too lazy to update my blog lately. In fact, I have been doing all the nonsense work besides been sick every fortnightly could you imagine. Hmm~ I'm not sure what had been going wrong. Anyway, it's time to get back to normal life. (meaning time to play as hard as possible before being attach with works again muahahaha).
Continue from the previous post MY CONVOCATION 09-10-2010 SECTION_1. Yea~ Yun has successfully graduated from master degree one month ago. Gosh~ It's exactly one month ago. How time flies~~

Share with my readers some photos with my family members. 
Mostly my elder sister and my mom. ^^

Hmm~ Not to hide anything.. I'm really anak manja.. those who really bermanja with my siblings and my parents. =p

With my sis, May.
 Me in the library.
 Me with mom.
 Simply posting and simply capturing~ 
Someone say I really can pose~ hehe.. paiseh.. =p



With my family members and Jacq (a good friend of mine).
 With my mom, Jacq and MS (the pro camera man).

 And finally we are at US Studio waiting for our turn to capture the portrait with family members.
This is just a random shoot with my sister. I love it so much~ hehe.. ^^


No comments: