The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Fantastic Four

This is the very first time I blog about my sisters. Well, you might asked how come my brother is not there.. Hmm.. He's lazy bug that dun wanna go out with us during CNY.. Or I should say gals always win~~ (majority in the family) hehe...

These photos are captured on the 14th February 2010. We visited the river front of Bintulu before heading to Everly Hotel. I love this photo very much.. Hmmm.. we all have grown up. Nowadays we seldom have the time to gather together due to our studies.. It's sort of once a year gathering.. Hmmm.. Sob Sob..

Though all of us are still in Malaysia, our schedule and location for studies are totally different. I'm studying in Kuching, Evelyn in Skudai while Celine in Tronoh and my elder sister May is working in Bintulu.


I'm thankful to God that eventually He brought us together in His house. No matter where we are, we abide in the Body of Christ. It's not only the flesh bond but the divine born between us tighten our relations even more.


Me, Evelyn, Celine and May

The bond between us is more than what others could think.May God preserve my family. ^^

No comments: