The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Big Brother's Birthday

It was my big brother's birthday. Hmm.. long delayed post. My brother's birthday was on the 20th February. This year all of us celebrated his birthday together.. hehe.. and guess~~ surely he was very touched. All his pretty sisters are there celebrating his birthday.
We bought blackforest for him this year.. Well~~ it's not that my brother love blackforest.. it's just that there was not much choice.. 
He love my marble cheese cake with walnut more than blackforest.. hehe.. not praising myself. That's the comment given by my brother.
tada~~ my big brother's birthday cake
Coconut puding
Hehe.. this is my big brother.. he kinda shy shy as well.. same as me~~ =p

Wishing my brother for another time;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY.

No comments: