The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

In the process of making Muffins

These were captured 4 hours prior my departure back to Kuching. Some of the kids request Naomi to bake muffins for me as 'something special' from Penang.. While waiting for Naomi to settle with her sushi we played Congkak.. well the rule was that they had to beat among themselves and those who won would play with me.. well have to admit I could play congkak well.. dun play play.. Playing congkak not only need luck, it needs counting.. (Math).. so.. hehe.. sorry.. I beat them all.. =p and won myself 6pcs of sushi and 2 muffins..







Elaine and Lee Lian showing off their nuggets..






These had a story behind..
Sis Naomi.... I dunno how to wrap it...
Is it like this??? Let me think.. Errmmm..
Let me help.. Arrrgggg.. still cannot...
Let me show you.. Like this.. Like tat... Ooooo...

Time for muffins


Everyone have their own piece of muffin.. Paiseh.. I have 2 coz I won the congkak competitions.. =p






No comments: