The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

How fragile could Human being be?

Human’s life is fragile; no one would ever know what will happen in the next minute. Have you ever encountered such a distressed situation? You are with your beloved one and the very next hour you received a call saying that he/she had passed away in a car accident! What could be your reactions?

If I were in the situation, I would be dumb, not knowing what should be done or what to think of!
I experienced it once; 2 years ago a good friend of mine was killed in an accident. I did not know the occurrence until my sister told me about it out of the blue coz I was in Kuching that time preparing for my final exam.

I was shocked and scare. No one could I turn to nor could I share the feelings. I blamed him for not been there when I needed him the most. I cried for more than a week and being haunted by the feelings for more than a year! Thus, every time I heard of any accidents happened among my friends the feelings come back.

It was not until this morning, a friend of mine told me that her best friend, XX, passed away early in the morning today after celebrating her Valentine’s Night with some of her friends. I was really shocked not knowing what to think or what to say. My younger sister called me and she cried over it for XX was her friend! There is nothing that I could do nor tell to comfort her. I was in complicated and shocked feelings.

Even now.. I just want to blog out my feelings.. not knowing what am I writing about.. I just want to share with my faithful readers that you would bear with me.

Share with you all a hymn, a hymn that reminded me of my 'tomorrow'.

‘I don’t know about tomorrow’
I don’t know about tomorrow
I just live from day to day,
I don’t borrow from its sunshine
For the sky may turn to grey.
I don’t worry about my future,
For I know what Jesus says,
And today He walks besides me,
For He knows what is ahead.

© Many things about tomorrow,
I don’t seem to understand.
But I know who holds tomorrow,
And I know who holds my hand.

No comments: