The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Dinner at Hartz Chicken

Wow.. our big brother treat us meal at Hartz Chicken. It had been a long time since I last visited Hartz Chicken. It was really a waste bringing me to Hartz Chicken.. Haiz.. can't eat much.. wasted the money only.. :p

Here we go.. Eunice and I (I can't smile half way bitting the meat..)

Ruth and Grace
My diet plate





Any comment on my gracious art!!! Haha.. Some one said it looks like s _ _ _ haha..
Anyway, enjoy..
Tata.. Gonna leave for singing..

No comments: