The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bla Bla Bla

This is the 200th posts for this year. I'm not sure whether this will be the last closing post for this year.

I'm not sure what to share as I got such a complicated feelings. From the start of the meeting till the end, I was just like an idiot, a stranger in the midst of 'normal people'. I felt so awkward, thinking of escape but I still manage to hold to the end and leave with a smile carved on my face. I really wonder since when I began to put on mask whenever there is a meeting.

I don't know whether what I did just now is right? I just have the feeling that I am not going to do it alone. Eventually, I remained silence when it was my turn to sing the hymn.

Not going to describe it in details ~

In short, I am lost.. Totally lost and scare of weird practice.
Gosh ~ what happened to me?

No comments: