The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The dim Future


I've realized that the step that I am about to trod is the hardest among those I have had.
I am not sure why there is such an instinct.
It's just a freaking feeling and sound within me.. 
a great power that hold me back.
Someone is calling and holding me back.
Someone is calling for my help.
Someone is moaning.
Someone is hoping. 
 
BUT

When I turn back.. I could see no one.
I'm wonder who is that!
I wondered if it is he.
But I dare not think...
I have gone so far,
It's too late to start everything all over again.
Don't ask me why? 
I do not know the reasons and I do not have the answer.
and 
I'm scare.

Can you please assure me?
 
ELSE
 
Can you please leave me alone?
 
You can only choose one. 

No comments: