The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Gossipssss...

Having a hilarious chat with a good friend of mine who are filled with enthusiasm when she insisted to revealed a so called great secret to me (I thought would it be the 8th wonders of the world) hahaha. Well, definitely the secret had something to do with me I supposed… And guess.. I got it ‘bingo’ right!!! 100% purely regarding me.. Errmm.. I’m not sure since when I became d target for ‘gossips’.. Well, just gonna laugh till I burst into tears.. What a ridiculous gossips…

Now I realized the power of gossips… well, I won’t care that much coz the truth always wins. Besides I could have a laugh out of it.. not bad huh..

No comments: