The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Friday, March 6, 2009

How much you loved your beloved one?

There is always a wondering in my mind that how much you loved your beloved one? My friend, Anthony, just called me announcing to me a great shocking news that it took me few seconds to come back to myself.

Two souls could come together as a lover is a destiny. There is millions of human being on this earth yet you are able to meet him/her to be your partner isn’t it a mystery? I strongly believed that two person could come together or even being detached because there is destiny. Being together or detached need destiny!

Anthony requested me to read the newspaper date 24th February 2009. There isn’t anything that I would like to share about the news just to start of my sharing I would touch on the story line of the happening. Two persons involved, Ken and his girlfriend. Ken’s girlfriend requested to end their relationship due to some matters that none of the outsiders know besides both of them. Because of love, Ken could not bear the decision made by his girlfriend. Thus, out of controlled he slaughtered (this is the word that I'm using!) his girlfriend then trying to commit suicide. Unfortunately, Ken was just injured but his girlfriend was send to ICU for emergency treatments! Now, Ken was charged for attempting killing and drugs trafficking (which was found by police at his home).

I really could not figure out what had happened to Ken. He is my primary school buddy and we had not met each other since we left our primary school should be about 13 years! What had happened to Ken in these 13 years? Is really unbelievable a brilliant kid from a good family could turn into such a violent guy. Is love that changes a person or a person changes for love? Different people could have different explanations.

Oh well, my definition for love might be different from the other and you might not agree with me but this is my feeling. Love involves both giving and receiving. Two souls come together is not just merely giving or receiving but is both giving and receiving. Love is to let the other part felt secured and happy. When you are in the valley, he is there bearing with you. When you are in the heaven, he is there sharing with you. Love that filled with trust, patience, and encouragements would able to lead all through least you are not loving each other. Even being detached, never stir up the hatred but bless for his or her happiness. Like I mentioned before, being detached is also a destiny.

Though I lost the faith in true love, I still believe that there is true love. It is just that you have not met the one that God had designated for you. For those who are attached do love your beloved one with trust, patience and encouragements. Be their refuge and happiness that is the true love that you should go for.

No comments: