The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Friday, August 15, 2008

My Convocation Day

My convocation days with some of the brothers and sisters.. Praise the Lord and thanks God for placing me here.. I have so many brothers and sisters in Christ to encourage me always.. Here they are... enjoy viewing the nice photos captured.. ^-^

Me, Shirley, Zoe, Siew Chin, Kathy, Ju Imm and Yip Ping


Yan Fei, Me, Lina and Ruth



With some of the sisters
Ju Imm, Me and Yip Ping
Edward and IWith some of the brothers and sisters
With Bethel
With Yew Hui
With Boaz
With some of the brothers and sisters

With Siew Wei
With Erica
With Ju Imm
With Yip Ping
With Ah Joo




With Teck Mee
Praise the Lord. Thank God for leading me through all the laughs and tears with all the brothers and sisters encouraging me through all things..

No comments: