The Love and The Grace of God

Phil 4:6-7 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be make known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and you thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Kubah National Park 2

Really thank the Lord for placing me in Kuching together with all the brothers and sisters. They are just caring and encouraging! Whenever I am down, upset... they are just so available for me to approach! These are few photos that was taken during the mountain trekking! (Just few days after having my hair cut le... love it... ^-^) I really treasure them all... No matter where I go they will be always in my heart!

My wonderful companions Erica (right) from KL and Ah Yan (left) from Ipoh! Really can't imagine we could be such a great companion even though we're from different state!!! muaks... ^_<
Ah ha.... There you are little Ju Imm from Ipoh... Our future Software Engineer... Look at our face... look pale but still remember to place a pose for photo taking :p
Ruth, Ju Imm, Eunice, Ah Yan, Me and Erica... You are always in my mind!

Guess what are we looking at? Is not purposely taken in that pose! Just happen to be... ah ha... try to guess...

No comments: